April 22 2020
We’d like to take this opportunity to make sure you are well and, as a Service organization, let you know what we are doing to help you get through this difficult time.
Our full fleet of Field Service Engineers are available for onsite repairs with priority on emergency calls for our customers. We currently still have full access to all service parts and support. When making onsite visits, our Field Service Engineers have been instructed to adhere to our safety protocol, and have been asked to be aware of and follow any of your specific protocols as well.
Our Field Service Engineers priorities are:
- Customer safety
- Health and safety of employees and their families
- • Continuity of critical business functions and service
Processes we have implemented to ensure the safety of our Employees and Customers:
- Field Service Engineers will contact you prior to an onsite visit to screen for any potential COVID-19 exposure
- Any engineer that is not feeling well has been instructed to stay home for 14 days
- We have equipped our engineers with necessary safety supplies such as sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer
- Our engineers will arrive with personal safety equipment and disinfectant to prepare their workspace and to wipe down the device prior to their departure
- As always, Field Service Engineers will follow any onsite guidelines specified upfront by you to meet your specific safety protocols
- Presently our Field Service Engineers have not traveled outside of the country and have had no domestic travel within 14 days
If you will not be operating your Wide Format equipment for an extended period, please feel free to reach out to us for documentation and instructions on how to shut your equipment down properly. Shutting down properly is essential and with the correct procedure, you will hopefully eliminate any potentially expensive issues when starting the equipment back up at a later date.
We hope you will remain safe and healthy. If you have further questions regarding the above or anything else where we may be able to help, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 1.800.387.7577