|New features are coming! We’re planning some changes that will see our website down for maintenance. To prepare for this please ensure you have all your common products saved to “My List” as items in shopping carts will not be saved. Details regarding the downtime will be announced soon.|
Workflow & RIPs
Inkjet - Graphics Solutions
Introducing cCreativ media
Your job is to make your customers look good in print. To achieve this, you need a partner who can offer a variety of media for all types of wide format printing applications; indoor, outdoor, pop-up, laminated, wrapped, cut, backlit and many other ways to produce and display.Learn more
Print Media for COVID-19 Signage
During this unprecedented time when hand washing, social distancing and living with emergency restrictions are vital to saving lives, Cobalt is here to help our customers. For temporary and emergency warning signs, to floor and sidewalk graphics that guide people to keep 2 metres apart, and to all other signs that are needed to communicate important messages to the public – We’ve got you covered.View our products
3M™ Envision™ Matte Wrap Overlaminate 8550M
3M™ Envision™ Matte Wrap overlaminate 8550M: a greener, high-performance, non-PVC matte wrap overlaminate that minimizes reflections from overhead lighting and sunshine. It is excellent for use on textured walls, smooth walls and vehicle wraps.
- Ideal for use indoors or outdoors
- Matte finish on par with overlaminate 8520 to reduce glare
- Highly conformable for compound curves and deep channels with excellent lifting resistance
- 150% stretch with no lifting without primer (following 3M recommended installation procedures)
- Up to 7 year 3M™ MCS™ Warranty, including a 2 year horizontal warranty
- Availabile in 54” x 50 yd and 60” x 50 yd rolls
3M™ Interior Décor Overlaminate Series 8600
Embossed overlaminates used to add texture to graphic films. A unique alternative to wallpaper.
- Available in 8 unique finishes: Classic Linen, Knit, White Fir, Riverbed, Plaster, Matte, Ultra-Matte & Luster
- Texture adds depth to the look and feel of graphics
- Adds dimensional stability for easier installation and may mask wall imperfections
- Cast vinyl film will not shrink over time
- Protective overlaminate guards against scuffs and is cleanable
- Eligible component for 3M™ MCS™ warranty for finished graphics applied to smooth, indoor walls using certain approved finished graphics constructions
Does the colour output from all of your printers match consistently day in and day out? Your client requirements are ever changing and that often means using different print media for different applications. You may need to produce a complete marketing campaign and print the same files on a variety of substrates using various printing technologies. That is where our COBALT colour management specialists can save you time and frustration. Our colour management specialists not only colour correct on a single technology or medium, but dial in each of your devices to hit the same colour, regardless of the media or equipment technology. From aqueous to UV, banner to aluminum composite panels, all your devices will print the same colour. Separate your business even further from the competition by becoming G7 Certified.
Armed with deep experience and passion for growth and innovation, the COBALT team will find the best equipment, supplies and service solutions possible for our customers. We are distribution experts offering world class products, professional services and best in class technical support to the wide format, commercial offset and flexographic printing markets.