Platemaking & Mounting
Flexi-Lox™ Cleaning Blanket
Are you tired of time-consuming and ineffective anilox roll cleaning procedures?
- Flexi-Lox™ is the newest revolutionary anilox cleaning system that replaces your existing preventative maintenance program (PM)
- Using the Flexi-Lox™ blanket and proprietary Flexi-Lox™ aqueous liquid is proven to be an incredible weekly PM program that provides superior, consistent, deep cleaning results
- The Flexi-Lox™ blanket is a patented, microfiber, dimensionally stable substrate composite affixed to a stable base and soy blend urethane foam
- The Flexi-Lox™ blanket and aqueous liquid works in tandem to thoroughly clean anilox rolls
Additional cleaning benefits are directly related to the pumping system and ink train systems.Visit Sustainable Solutionz
ECO EZ Back Mounting Foam
High end corrugated mounting material that saves press operator’s time and saves you money
- Lays flatter
- Reduced Curl
- Minimizes fluting
- Water resistant
- Superior resiliency
- Foam strips away with ease and consistency
- Eliminates adhesive tracking
SRS Environnement – Solvent Recycling System
- Unique manufacturing: The built-in heating element (3000W) in the Teflon-coated aluminum vat allows for efficient distillation up to 232°C (450°F)
- Minimum maintenance: No thermal oil is present in the recyclers
- Built to perform: Its high temperature makes it possible to distil a greater variety of solvents including certain mineral spirits
- Reliability: Simple and reliable electronic control. Easily replaceable as needed
Does the colour output from all of your printers match consistently day in and day out? Your client requirements are ever changing and that often means using different print media for different applications. You may need to produce a complete marketing campaign and print the same files on a variety of substrates using various printing technologies. That is where our COBALT colour management specialists can save you time and frustration. Our colour management specialists not only colour correct on a single technology or medium, but dial in each of your devices to hit the same colour, regardless of the media or equipment technology. From aqueous to UV, banner to aluminum composite panels, all your devices will print the same colour. Separate your business even further from the competition by becoming G7 Certified.
Armed with deep experience and passion for growth and innovation, the COBALT team will find the best equipment, supplies and service solutions possible for our customers. We are distribution experts offering world class products, professional services and best in class technical support to the wide format, commercial offset and flexographic printing markets.